Children Therapeutic And Health Complex (Dlok)
Accepts children aged 3 months to 14 years for health improvement with diseases as follows:
- bronchopulmonary system diseases (respiratory allergy, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, and children who are frequently ill);
- ENT diseases (chronic adenoiditis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis);
- musculoskeletal system diseases (scoliosis, posture disorders, flatfeet);
- gastrointestinal diseases.
The department is carrying out the general health improvement of children.
The department is provided with the following equipment:
- equipment for magnetic therapy, amplipulse, D'Arsonval, ultraphonophorezis, and UV irradiation;
- MIT-S 2–canal apparatus for preparing singlet-oxygen cocktails;
- sauna with the swimming pool;
- room for therapeutic massage;
- exercise therapy with modern gym machines;
- bath cabins;
- circular shower;
- "salt mine" inhalation therapy.