The MOTOR SICH medical facility
X-ray diagnostic department:
Hitachi multispiral 16-slice computed tomography may perform the following examinations of any organ and system:
- brain examination;
- examination of cranial bones and facial skeleton bones (including examination of the temporal bones in special setups);
- neck examination (including functional examination methods for the larynx);
- chest organs examination;
- abdominal cavity examination;
- pelvic organs examination;
- retroperitoneal space examination;
- spine examination;
- spinal cord examination;
- limbs examination;
- breast examination;
- multidetector computed tomography of the body with the express diagnostics of any part of the body;
- The information obtained is processed on a computer, with the 3D digital image reproduced. Image contrast enhancement methods are widely used for examinations: indirect image contrast enhancement (an iodine-containing contrast medium is injected into organ cavities); and direct image contrast enhancement (to obtain the image of tissue vascularization).
Densitometry The Medix DK densitometer is intended to:
- detect osteoporosis at the earliest stage;
- select an individual medication therapy for bone remodeling.
HI VISION Avius ultrasound diagnostic scanner
НMultix-1 modern X-ray equipment by Siemens, Baccara X-ray equipment, France, and Indiacom-01 X-ray diagnostic complex, Ukraine, are used for X-ray examination:
- X-ray imaging and X-ray fluoroscopy of the chest cavity and abdominal cavity.
- X-ray imaging and X-ray fluoroscopy of the gastrointestinal tract;
- X-ray imaging of bones and joints, including skull, paranasal sinuses;
- Excretory urography;
- Lateroscopy and laterography;
Motor Sich outpatient department is provided with stationary photofluorography unit that makes clear ZX-ray images, both preventive and diagnostic, in 2 views.